Head of Growth & Marketing
Head of Marketing & Growth
At Geomiq, we’re inspired every day by our customers and teammates.
Geomiq is the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace. An innovative B2B MaaS (Manufacturing as a Service) platform and Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered system that connect buyers and sellers with unprecedented efficiency.
Conventional manufacturing is infamously challenging for companies both big and small. We’re tackling that head on by making reliable manufacturing methods instantly available to engineers all over the world through our digital platform. Empowering every one of our customers to create revolutionary products faster, Geomiq democratises access to transparent & predictable manufacturing.
If you're looking for a B2B tech scale-up selling into some of the world’s leading brands from BMW, Rolls Royce to Brompton Bikes & Google look no further (we have even supported space missions!)
We are Manufacturing the Future
About the Team
A London based tech start-up and a team of entrepreneurs with a proven track record. We are solving our own problem (one we faced every day as engineers) of how difficult it is to order custom manufactured parts via conventional manufacturing, we are on a mission!
Our culture is friendly but incredibly fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing, and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super-fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take extreme care with who we hire, and all team members are superbly talented and incredibly motivated. If you’re brilliant AND humble, you’ll fit right in.
A revolutionary platform that completely digitises the existing process of quoting and ordering of custom manufactured parts whilst ensuring the highest operational and quality outcomes. Our main customers are Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Procurement teams building the world’s most innovative products.
Check out the platform here: www.geomiq.com, and view a video of the platform in action:
About the Role
Calling all marketing maestros! We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to take the reins for the overall strategy and success of our marketing and communications program including, but not limited to, the oversight of all aspects of internal and external digital marketing; brand messaging; content marketing; media relations; event management; and overall brand management. You’ll work directly with our co-founders to establish our company as a leading market force, and develop and maintain effective working relationships with all teams in the company, including Sales, Engineering, Business Development, and Product. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced marketer who’s looking to develop and deliver a fully integrated marketing strategy.
- Developing an all-encompassing data driven marketing strategy to identify crucial opportunities, followed by creating detailed annual and quarterly plans to effectively communicate and execute them with the brand and performance team.
- Overseeing a department dedicated to both Brand and Performance Marketing efforts.
- Manage the marketing plan budget and establish goals and objectives for all marketing activity, and track results and report on completion with company management contacts on a regular basis
- Stay abreast of current market conditions and trends and incorporate new innovations into company marketing plans—this includes the production and distribution of marketing plans to channel partners and enterprise customers
- Ensure that all marketing material, and all initiatives, represent value to enterprise customers, including webinars, white papers, and case studies
- Manage the company’s website, blog, SEO/SEM programs, Knowledgebase, and other marketing initiatives
- Conduct surveys as needed to determine position in the market and advance aggressive GTM
- Perform experiments and making data-based recommendations about new growth-oriented products or campaigns to launch
- Build plans for developing and marketing new features for the Geomiq website
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of marketing or related experience within a Scale up or Maas company
- Marketplace experience is preferred
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience leading a marketing team
- Ability to work hands on
- Willingness to move fast, test and learn
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills and key experience in stakeholder management
- Competitive salary
- Stocked Kitchen of snacks, fruit etc
- 30 days annual leave with an extra day off for your birthday
- Bi-weekly social events
- Monthly Team events
- Company Holidays (we recently went to Valencia)
- Culture of internal progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- More to come as we grow
Geomiq is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or national origin.
- London, UK
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are a London based tech start-up revolutionising the manufacturing industry by building an intelligent platform that enables product designers and engineers to get instant quotes and order custom parts.
Let’s digitise manufacturing together!
Head of Growth & Marketing
Loading application form
Already working at Geomiq?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.