Strategic Sales Manager
Geomiq is the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace. An innovative B2B MaaS (Manufacturing as a Service) platform and Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered systems that connect buyers and sellers with unprecedented efficiency.
Conventional manufacturing is infamously challenging for companies both big and small. We’re tackling that head on by making reliable manufacturing methods instantly available to engineers all over the world through our digital platform. Empowering every one of our customers to create revolutionary products faster, Geomiq democratises access to transparent & predictable manufacturing.
If you're looking for a B2B tech scale-up selling into some of the world’s leading brands from BMW, Rolls Royce to Brompton Bikes & Google look no further (we have even supported space missions!)
We are Manufacturing the Future
About the Team
A London based tech start-up and a team of entrepreneurs with a proven track record. We are solving our own problem (one we faced every day as engineers) of how difficult it is to order custom manufactured parts via conventional manufacturing, we are on a mission!
Our culture is friendly but incredibly fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing, and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super-fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take extreme care with who we hire, and all team members are superbly talented and incredibly motivated. If you’re brilliant AND humble, you’ll fit right in.
A revolutionary platform that completely digitises the existing process of quoting and ordering of custom manufactured parts whilst ensuring the highest operational and quality outcomes. Our main customers are Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Procurement teams building the world’s most innovative products.
Check out the platform here: www.geomiq.com, and view a video of the platform in action:
About the Role
Sales at Geomiq revolves around the customer experience and driving profitable growth. The foundation for this is a strong team that brings specific application, industry, and market knowledge to understand the diverse engineering and manufacturing markets where we play and build trusting and satisfying customer relationships.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional with extensive domain expertise, to lead and coordinate all commercial and technical activities with selected customers, including spearheading our account expansion strategies, managing and driving growth at accounts with cross-divisional activity. You will leverage your broad technical aptitude and be responsible for growing our share in the manufacturing space.
The Strategic face of Geomiq and you will be the spearhead of our Expansion Strategies, defining our GTM playbook targeting Tier 1 accounts and cultivating sustainable, profitable growth through extensive networking, field sales, relationship development and high-level business acumen.
Collaborating closely with Marketing, Product Management, Supply Chain, Customer Success, Account Management and Technical stakeholders and teams to ensure internal and external customer needs are met.
We need you to be the best salesperson in the room!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and execute a Global Sales Strategy by working with Sales Leadership and GTM teams including owning and driving key initiatives and projects
- Partner with Sales Leadership to formulate and develop regional/segment business plans and constantly evolving go-to-market strategies
- Identify opportunities to improve go-to-market efficiencies and lead efforts to scale, align and invest in the business
- Building relationships, projecting company values of trust, service, and honesty, identifying strategic long-term clients, developing attractive and profitable, contract manufacturing & injection moulding and value-added service proposals, and ultimately securing substantial and repeatable orders
- Develop business with existing and new customers
- Provide technical expertise and assist customers in selecting the best rapid manufacturing technology for their development projects
- Be a senior strategic contact person for all new projects related to prototyping and low volume production
- Provide guidance to our sales engineering team to develop quotes based on specific customer needs. Ensure new customer requirements are collected and made available for internal departments to initiate project management
- Deliver technical presentations at customer meetings, and industry events
What are we looking for?
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven sales experience, Key Account Management, Field Sales and or Strategic Sales
- >4 years of manufacturing sales experience, deep domain expertise
- Proven closer of high velocity sales as well as long-duration sales cycle projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Proven sales track record – are you the best sales person you know?
- High energy, positive attitude and comfortable engaging and selling customers
- Experience with 3D CAD modelling software helpful
- Engineering or Manufacturing background preferred
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Competitive salary and attractive commission structure
- Stocked Kitchen of snacks, fruit etc
- 32 days holiday with an extra day off for your birthday
- Bi-weekly social events
- Monthly Team events
- Company Holidays (we recently went to Valencia)
- Culture of internal progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- More to come as we grow
- London, UK
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are a London based tech start-up revolutionising the manufacturing industry by building an intelligent platform that enables product designers and engineers to get instant quotes and order custom parts.
Let’s digitise manufacturing together!
Strategic Sales Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Geomiq?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.