Product Designer (UI/UX)
At Geomiq, we’re inspired every day by our customers and teammates.
Geomiq is the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace. An innovative B2B MaaS (Manufacturing as a Service) platform and Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered system that connect buyers and sellers with unprecedented efficiency.
Conventional manufacturing is infamously challenging for companies both big and small. We’re tackling that head on by making reliable manufacturing methods instantly available to engineers all over the world through our digital platform. Empowering every one of our customers to create revolutionary products faster, Geomiq democratises access to transparent & predictable manufacturing.
If you're looking for a B2B tech scale-up selling into some of the world’s leading brands from BMW, Rolls Royce to Brompton Bikes & Google look no further (we have even supported space missions!)
We are Manufacturing the Future
About the Team
A London based tech start-up and a team of entrepreneurs with a proven track record. We are solving our own problem (one we faced every day as engineers) of how difficult it is to order custom manufactured parts via conventional manufacturing, we are on a mission!
The Product team interacts with all facets of the business, supporting and advising on the day to day running and building automated solutions to problems faced with our Product. We are a small team made up of a Head of Product and a Product Manager, looking for someone keen to make an impact.
Our culture is friendly but incredibly fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing, and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super-fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take extreme care with who we hire, and all team members are superbly talented and incredibly motivated. If you’re brilliant AND humble, you’ll fit right in.
A revolutionary platform that completely digitises the existing process of quoting and ordering of custom manufactured parts whilst ensuring the highest operational and quality outcomes. Our main customers are Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Procurement teams building the world’s most innovative products.
Check out the platform here: www.geomiq.com, and view a video of the platform in action:
About the Role
Are you a talented Product Designer who would like to join a rapidly growing start up within the manufacturing and engineering industry?
- Partner with product and engineering to drive the design of new products and features for our platform
- Create user-centred designs by understanding our business and our customers
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Validate designs and experiences through experimentation and direct customer testing
- You will own the end-to-end design initiative across all phases of the product development process from discovery to implementation
- Champion design craft, continually evolving processes to be more effective and efficient
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in Product Design
- Experience creating user flows, personas, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Proficient with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe CS
- Experience in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams
- Experience working in the B2B space
- Working in a Start-up
- Experience working in a digital marketplace
- Competitive salary
- Stocked Kitchen of snacks, fruit etc
- 32 days annual leave with an extra day off for your birthday
- Bi-weekly social events
- Monthly Team events
- Company Holidays (we recently went to Valencia)
- Culture of internal progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- More to come as we grow
- Product Development
- London, UK
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are a London based tech start-up revolutionising the manufacturing industry by building an intelligent platform that enables product designers and engineers to get instant quotes and order custom parts.
Let’s digitise manufacturing together!
Product Designer (UI/UX)
Loading application form
Already working at Geomiq?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.