At Geomiq, we’re inspired every day by our customers and teammates.
Geomiq is the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace. An innovative B2B MaaS (Manufacturing as a Service) platform and Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered system that connect buyers and sellers with unprecedented efficiency.
Conventional manufacturing is infamously challenging for companies both big and small. We’re tackling that head on by making reliable manufacturing methods instantly available to engineers all over the world through our digital platform. Empowering every one of our customers to create revolutionary products faster, Geomiq democratises access to transparent & predictable manufacturing.
If you're looking for a B2B tech scale-up selling into some of the world’s leading brands from BMW, Rolls Royce to Brompton Bikes & Google look no further (we have even supported space missions!)
We are Manufacturing the Future
About the Team
A London based tech start-up and a team of entrepreneurs with a proven track record. We are solving our own problem (one we faced every day as engineers) of how difficult it is to order custom manufactured parts via conventional manufacturing, we are on a mission!
Our culture is friendly but incredibly fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing, and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super-fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take extreme care with who we hire, and all team members are superbly talented and incredibly motivated. If you’re brilliant AND humble, you’ll fit right in.
A revolutionary platform that completely digitises the existing process of quoting and ordering of custom manufactured parts whilst ensuring the highest operational and quality outcomes. Our main customers are Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Procurement teams building the world’s most innovative products.
Check out the platform here: www.geomiq.com, and view a video of the platform in action:
About the Role
We are looking for a proven and passionate individual who balances commercial decision making with technical quality management.
- Being an in-house expert for quality control and management of custom manufactured parts
- Perform problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection
- Develop, execute, and analyse quality reporting measures
- Participate in internal and external quality audits
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Strong knowledge of quality tools used in the industry such as Vernier Callipers, Micrometres, Pin Gauges, Height Gauges etc.
- Previous quality control experience
- Able to read and understand technical Engineering Drawings (ideally for CNC machined parts at a minimum)
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience communicating with suppliers globally
- Experience in manufacturing of metal and plastic components (CNC, Injection Moulding, Sheet Metal would be a bonus)
- Track record of excellent problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment where decisions must be made quickly
- High attention to details and data-driven approach
- Strong organisational/managerial skills with an approachable character
- Owner mentality and passion for what you are doing
- Competitive salary
- Stocked Kitchen of snacks, fruit etc
- 32 days annual leave with an extra day off for your birthday
- Bi-weekly social events
- Monthly Team events
- Company Holidays (we recently went to Valencia)
- Culture of internal progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- More to come as we grow
- London, UK
We are a London based tech start-up revolutionising the manufacturing industry by building an intelligent platform that enables product designers and engineers to get instant quotes and order custom parts.
Let’s digitise manufacturing together!
Loading application form
Already working at Geomiq?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.