Content Marketing Manager
Geomiq is the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace. An innovative B2B MaaS (Manufacturing as a Service) platform and Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered system that connect buyers and sellers with unprecedented efficiency.
Conventional manufacturing is infamously challenging for companies both big and small. We’re tackling that head on by making reliable manufacturing methods instantly available to engineers all over the world through our digital platform. Empowering every one of our customers to create revolutionary products faster, Geomiq democratises access to transparent & predictable manufacturing.
If you're looking for a B2B tech scale-up selling into some of the world’s leading brands from BMW, Rolls Royce to Brompton Bikes & Google look no further (we have even supported space missions!)
We are Manufacturing the Future
About the Team
A London based tech start-up and a team of entrepreneurs with a proven track record. We are solving our own problem (one we faced every day as engineers) of how difficult it is to order custom manufactured parts via conventional manufacturing, we are on a mission!
Our culture is friendly but incredibly fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing, and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super-fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take extreme care with who we hire, and all team members are superbly talented and incredibly motivated. If you’re brilliant AND humble, you’ll fit right in.
A revolutionary platform that completely digitises the existing process of quoting and ordering of custom manufactured parts whilst ensuring the highest operational and quality outcomes. Our main customers are Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Procurement teams building the world’s most innovative products.
Check out the platform here: www.geomiq.com, and view a video of the platform in action:
About the Role
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our Commercial Team here at Geomiq and be responsible for content strategy and delivering impactful content to our potential customers. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver effective content to meet the business objectives in the most efficient manner.
- Create engaging manufacturing related content
- Technical copywriting
- Photography and video editing
- Social media management
- Creating technical design guides (CAD, Manufacturing, materials)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
What are we looking for?
Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- 2+ years experience working in a Content Marketing role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop, organise, and maintain process documentation
- Ability to create, update, and maintain training documents
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Experience working within the digital manufacturing industry
- Competitive salary
- Training sessions – internal and external trainers
- Stocked Kitchen of snacks, fruit etc
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Monthly social events
- Monthly Team events
- Culture of internal progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- More to come as we continue to grow
Geomiq is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or national origin.