Geomiq is the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace. An innovative B2B MaaS (Manufacturing as a Service) platform and Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered systems that connect buyers and sellers with unprecedented efficiency.
Conventional manufacturing is infamously challenging for companies both big and small. We’re tackling that head on by making reliable manufacturing methods instantly available to engineers all over the world through our digital platform. Empowering every one of our customers to create revolutionary products faster, Geomiq democratises access to transparent & predictable manufacturing.
If you're looking for a B2B tech scale-up selling into some of the world’s leading brands from BMW, Rolls Royce to Brompton Bikes & Google look no further (we have even supported space missions!)
We are Manufacturing the Future
About the Team
A London based tech start-up and a team of entrepreneurs with a proven track record. We are solving our own problem (one we faced every day as engineers) of how difficult it is to order custom manufactured parts via conventional manufacturing, we are on a mission!
Our culture is friendly but incredibly fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing, and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super-fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take extreme care with who we hire, and all team members are superbly talented and incredibly motivated.
A revolutionary platform that completely digitises the existing process of quoting and ordering of custom manufactured parts whilst ensuring the highest operational and quality outcomes. Our main customers are Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Procurement teams building the world’s most innovative products.
Check out the platform here: www.geomiq.com, and view a video of the platform in action:
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated Account Executive to join our Sales Team and to become our Acquisition Team’s key closer! A career with Geomiq will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you're interested in manufacturing the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Selling the Geomiq platform to some of the world’s leading brands. You will be given specific industries to focus on
- Closing Deals: Manage a sales cycle which clearly addresses customer priorities, demonstrates Geomiq’s differentiators, and overcomes objections
- Being Consultative: Take the time to analyse and understand your customers business strategy, future product plans, and expansion activities and align Geomiq where mutually beneficial
- Collaborating: Help your teammates learn and succeed as fast as you do
- Work closely with the SDRs and the Acquisition Team Lead to ensure you hit those targeted numbers
What are we looking for?
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Experience effectively using CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc)
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- If you have experience working in a digital manufacturing platform that would be a great addition
- Competitive salary and attractive commission structure
- Stocked Kitchen of snacks, fruit etc
- 23 days annual leave
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Monthly Team events
- Culture of internal progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- More to come as we grow